So we are about five and a half weeks and so far we have a black dot! Today was our first ultrasound, after a few scary days we were able to move it up a day just to make sure everything was OK. Turns out everything is fine! We have one little one tucked in there and so far all we can see is the sac (aka the black dot). One more week and I get to go back and see how it's developed. By then we should hopefully be able to see a little more. While this whole process has been crazy and stressful there are a few perks, like getting to see it this early!
So folks...meet our (TINY) Lil OB:
 |
| Lil OB @ 5 1/2 weeks |
Ellis is a little disappointed that there's only one but I am perfectly OK with just one! And I think he felt better once the doctor told him they prefer one at a time.
So we're praying that we have an extremely boring, uneventful week.
No comments:
Post a Comment