I mailed 4 oz (two full ponytails, it's the only way she could get the scissors through it), of hair to Locks of Love this morning and will spend the next couple of weeks adjusting to the fact that I can no longer make a legitimate pony tail! Fortunately, hair grows, and if I decide I don't like it, it'll be back.
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Hair today, Gone tomorrow
So technically it's not baby related but I'll make it fit. Basically when we first started trying to get pregnant I had decided that I wanted my hair long. I've always gone through this cycle of growing it out in the winter and then chopping it all off in the summer when it got too hot to deal with. So after looking at old wedding pictures I decided it was time to stop the madness and decided that I would just let it go until I got pregnant. HA! Two years later it was quite possibly the longest it's ever been! In my head I had envisioned these long, Kardashian like layers. Sadly, I came to realize that since I don't have a million dollar hair team following me around my hair would never look that great and spent most days pulled up in a bun. Sad! I had also seen a few months ago on TV that Locks of Love was always in need of red hair donations so I decided I'd just let it go until I had the extra hair to donate. But this past weekend I'd had enough. The migraines were back, I wasn't doing anything with it and it was just becoming a burden so today.....CHOP!
I mailed 4 oz (two full ponytails, it's the only way she could get the scissors through it), of hair to Locks of Love this morning and will spend the next couple of weeks adjusting to the fact that I can no longer make a legitimate pony tail! Fortunately, hair grows, and if I decide I don't like it, it'll be back.
I mailed 4 oz (two full ponytails, it's the only way she could get the scissors through it), of hair to Locks of Love this morning and will spend the next couple of weeks adjusting to the fact that I can no longer make a legitimate pony tail! Fortunately, hair grows, and if I decide I don't like it, it'll be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment