OK so I'm a little behind, what else is new? Our sweet boy is officially one month old!! I can't believe it's been a whole month already, although I'm sure I'll be saying that in 20 years too. Our little man has changed so much! He's started to grin at us and 'talk' to us. He LOVES being outside! If he gets a little fussy all we have to do is relocate to the patio and he's perfectly content looking around. I foresee a very active, dirty boy in my future, which makes me very happy!!
I've already had at least one breakdown about him growing so fast, and Ellis has been more than happy to join me! It's a very strange feeling. We both want him to stay little but we're so excited to see the little man he turns into!
We also got our newborn pictures in the mail and oh how I love them! I can't wait to have her back for his 6 month pictures! Here's a little peek at what we got:
Unfortunately, that's about it for the updates. It's been a great but pretty low key month around here. I'm sure with Fall just around the corner and football season upon us there will be lots more to come for months 2+. Stay tuned! And I'll leave you with this little piece of preciousness...
No comments:
Post a Comment