Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

Today is the day that Ellis has waited for from the time we even considered having kids, baby's first Halloween!



It was pretty much like any other day, just with lots more cuteness!  Sadly trick or treating kind of fell right around bed time, which means that after getting dressed up, pictures taken, and hitting up the immediate neighbors, someone was cranky and more than ready for a bath and bed!  But boy did we get some cute pics before hand!  We have wonderful friends who brought him the cutest little Green Bay uniform from Wisconsin so of course he had to be a football player for his first Halloween.  But before his costume.....

We had to get one more round of Halloween clothes worn before they are put away.  And of course the obligatory pumpkin picture.


 I went back and forth about this picture for weeks but knew if I didn't attempt it I'd be sad.  Thankfully he was more than happy to comply with being stuffed in a pumpkin and having his picture taken.  It turned out so much better than I could have hoped, talk about frame worthy.  

Then a few final pictures with mom and dad and then off to bed.  He clearly had a big day because he went down pretty quickly.


So until next year.....Happy Halloween!!


PS. I promise pumpkin patch and swim class posts are coming soon, I'm a little behind on that (clearly since the pumpkins from the patch are in this post!).

No comments:

Post a Comment