Friday, October 25, 2013

Month #2


So I'm a little late, as always, considering it's almost time for a 3 month post.  Oh well...it happens.

Holy cow our little man is 2 months and getting SO big!  At his 2 month appointment he weighed 12 lbs 10 oz and measured 24 inches long.  He's quickly growing out of his 3 mo clothes!!  He also got his first set of vaccines and he took them like a champ.  I think I had a harder time with them than he did.  It's so amazing to see how much he's changed in the last two months.  He's started 'talking' with us a lot more and smiling!  He's such a happy baby and loves to smile at us.  Now, we're anxiously waiting on giggles!  I can't wait!!  Unfortunately, we didn't do too much during his second month, lots of family time (which is more than OK with us), so enjoy a photo journal of our little man's second month....

Daddy has a hard time staying awake through story time most nights...
Bath time is starting to get a little more entertaining
We LOVE story time before bed....
 

He loves to hang out, chat, and play with daddy & mommy....

He has lots of fun things to watch and play with...including his favorite singing tiger!

And....he got a Bumbo since he loves sitting up

Hope you enjoyed seeing some snippets from our sweet boy's second month.  Stay tuned, coming up soon...pumpkin patch and swim class....oh my!!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment