We hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!! This little heart breaker and I spent the day bumming around the house since it was pretty cold and snowy outside. We had originally planned to attend a play group with a new mommy group but didn't make it because someone (*cough cough* Finn *cough cough*) didn't feel like venturing out. That's OK, more baby snuggles for me!
Today we had his 6 month pictures and I can't wait to see how they came out! 3-4 weeks will be torture! He did such a great job though. I think once he figured out it was all about him he got way into it! :o) We're still working on the solid foods, reverted back to cereal for a couple of days, sometimes mixed with peas, and he's liking it a lot better. Before we know it he'll be eating right off of our plates!
Just for the fun of it, and because I saw it on Pinterest and just HAD to try it, we had a mini Valentine's Day photo shoot with our little man. I had intended to make them into cards and mail out but, as always, it didn't happen that way so you can just enjoy them here. Here's our little stud muffin!
And to wrap up our Valentine's Day we decided to see how this boy handles bubbles! I'm sure seeing bubbles for the first time is a pretty interesting experience. I mean, one minute they're there and the next they aren't, and they just float around all nimbly bimbly (yep, some of y'all will get that and others...well, just know you're missing out on something pretty stinkin' funny!).
Next up....who knows? What do you think? Crawling? Walking? Talking? Maybe he'll start driving soon?! We'll see....



No comments:
Post a Comment