Miles is Finn's newest friend, but he's a special friend. Miles is Finn's travel buddy. Back when I was pregnant I knew we'd be traveling a lot, with both families spread across the country, and I wanted to make sure we were prepared for traveling with a little one. Enter Pinterest! One of the ideas that I loved was having a 'travel buddy' for each kid. This is a special toy/animal that only comes out when it's time to go on a trip. To take it a step further, the travel buddy also gets to take pictures at each place we go so we can add them to Finns travel book too! We've taken a few trips already but we figured he was too young to appreciate his buddy, but with a few trips around the corner we thought that now would be the time to introduce him. Who knows if this idea will actually catch on or if he'll just take one look at this goofy bear and grab for something else but why not give it a try, right?
Also, for those taking notes...peas are a no go but so far butternut squash, green beans, avocado, and bananas are good! Coming up, sweet potatoes and broccoli!
No comments:
Post a Comment