Tuesday, April 15, 2014

In progress...

I apologize for a complete and utter lack of updates.  Life just got nuts around here and then the laptop decided it no longer wanted to turn on properly.  So...in the midst of wrapping up school, internship, taxes, computer issues, etc I haven't had a chance to hop back on.  Really, I just haven't had time to organize the latest pictures to my liking in order to post, because I know that the only reason anyone even pops in here is to see cute pictures.  You don't have me fooled!  So...on the agenda this week is a new computer (we're hopping on board the Mac bandwagon so please bear with me during the learning curve, this old dog has some issues with new tricks).  Hopefully I can start catching up then!  Until then, know that you haven't been forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment