Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Beginning of the end

And so begins the fall semester, the start of my last year of grad school, or school for that matter...  and what does this mean for me and our family?  Absolutely NO down time.  I have officially started working 3 days a week and classes 2 evenings, Wednesdays will be no fun again for me until Christmas.  I see very little of Finn on these days.  I'm only 2 weeks in and I already don't like it but it's necessary so I'm making the best of it, or trying to.  On top of school and work, I will also be studying like crazy for my licensing exam that I'll take next semester.  The sooner I get that over with, the less stress I have going into graduation.  So until then...I thank God for FaceTime because it means I still get to see my fella for at least a few minutes between school and work.

What does that mean for you?  Well, not much really, but it means that I will probably be AWFUL at keeping this up to date.  It is my goal to post at least once a month, and with holidays coming at least that frequently I have no doubt I'll manage at least that.  But...to tide you over until the pumpkin patch/Halloween posts (yes!!!  It's almost that time of year!!  YAY!!!).


No comments:

Post a Comment