After watching the way Finn 'plays' with his dinner when he's done, I've been dying to give this boy some finger paints!! Off to Pinterest I went, since he eats everything that's put in front of him I wasn't about to go grab the first finger paint I found on the shelf, we needed to be smart about it. Thank goodness for other mommy's trial and errors :o) We ended up with food colored greek yogurt, win/win, he can paint and if he eats it (which he did)....well OK he'll just be having some yogurt! So now we have paint, what the heck will he paint on? There's no way he'll stay on a single piece of paper. Enter Ikea! I got a whole roll of craft paper and art smocks (score!). Not only does he look adorable in the smocks, they help a TON with clean up!! Now it was time to paint!! He wasn't really sure what he was supposed to be doing but for his first go I think he did a great job! We just have to work on what goes on the paper and what goes (or doesn't) on the face :o)
Before.....glad he's excited!
All done...looks more like face painting than finger painting!
Posing with his masterpiece!
Checking himself out before bath (yup, we figured a bath was in order)
No comments:
Post a Comment