After a couple of weeks...we had a three little beaks popping up! And a day or two later, whole heads!
Soon our three little ones had found their spots and got comfy!
It wasn't long, though, until they could all barely fit. This poor little guy got stuck on top!
And then one morning I looked out to check on them and just one little guy was left. A few hours later, he was gone too! I just happened to catch him on the fence, trying to get a hang of that darn flying business!
He was a little gun shy so momma (who we knew very well at this point, by all of the screeching at us when we came outside!) gave him a little pep talk.
And then, after a few botched landings and rough flights, there were none....
It was about 5 weeks before we were able to enter and exit our house without being berated by an angry momma, but now I kind of miss our little babies!




No comments:
Post a Comment