After 9 (excruciating) days of waiting after transfer I broke down and took a home pregnancy test. My blood test isn't until tomorrow, day 11, but that's only because my day 9 was on Saturday....at least this is my justification for being impatient. So, two days, two tests, and two POSITIVES later.....
We remain cautiously optimistic. I don't think either of us will let it truly sink in until the blood results confirm and we see a heart beat, so we've still got a few weeks. Actually, we've both admitted that it just doesn't seem real yet. After two years and a lot of work to get to a positive test, we both kind of forgot that we were working toward a baby...not just a positive. But I must admit, I was beginning to wonder if that second little line actually existed!
On another happy note, our 4th little one caught up and was able to be frozen. So we've got whichever, or both (EEK!), little one decided to stick and two more waiting. We're hopeful that a Valentine's Day announcement will be in the works!
No comments:
Post a Comment