Sunday, November 18, 2012

Transfer!

So of our 4 little ones, three developed wonderfully and one was a little behind.  So this past Thursday, after being force fed ice water for 10 minutes to get my bladder to cooperate with the ultrasound, we transferred two of the good ones, froze the other and waited to see if the last was able to catch up and be frozen or not (still waiting to hear).

So, since then I've spent roughly 36 hours on bed rest (Ellis is not taking any chances) and the rest of the time taking it easy, no complaints here.  I still have a whole week until my blood test to confirm one way or the other, not sure I'll sanely make it, the past three days have been torturous!  I feel so helpless and frustrated knowing that there's nothing I can do to make them 'stick'.  I thought having them in a dish was hard, because I couldn't do anything to make them safe or healthy, but having them with me has been even harder!  At least in a dish I got daily updates...this waiting game is seriously testing my patience. 

Thankfully I've been allowed to put up Christmas decor early and will have Thanksgiving to plan for so the next week should go quickly.  Here's hoping we have even more to be thankful for this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment