Tuesday, February 19, 2013
The 16 Week Lull
Sorry it's been a while since I've been here, I'd like to say we've just had so much going on but the fact is we haven't had much of anything going on. We've seemed to hit a lull in the pregnancy fun. Most of my first trimester symptoms are completely gone, even the fun ones (seriously, who doesn't enjoy having dreams about life size GI Joe battleships made of Legos?!). Aside from still being a little more exhausted than normal and my belly being sore there's really nothing that makes me feel pregnant anymore, which makes me a little sad. So I guess until I get to feel some tiny baby kicks I just have to keep telling myself that there is in fact still a baby in there! Thankfully I've had a couple of doctor's appointments so I've gotten to hear the heartbeat, which is reassuring. I'm beginning to go through ultrasound withdraws, 5 in the first 12 weeks and now nothing until 20 weeks! Fortunately, I can definitely tell this little one is growing! My belly has been sore constantly for the past few days, which means everything is starting to expand. Sadly, there's no bump in sight, I can feel it but it's not really visible. Now we just patiently (or not so patiently, in my case) wait for those sweet baby kicks!
Labels:
Pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment