Alright, maybe a grey shirt wasn't the best color for this shot but you get the idea. Fortunately as long as I lean over a bit a can still catch a peek at those toes, I'm just not sure how much longer that'll last.
Anyway....
We've had two very productive weekends (Hallelujah!). Last weekend we finally got the 'nursery' cleaned out and the crib put up, and holy cow was it a lot bigger than I'd imagined, we bought the kind of dresser/changing table that we were hoping for from a super nice man for pretty cheap on Craigslist, and today we finally got some paint samples on the wall. I think we're both afraid of the colors, we really aren't one for bright colors but since it's a fun kid's room and matches the bedding we figured why not. What do you think? Green or blue?
For reference, here's the bedding...
We spent this beautiful day wandering through a different kind of nursery, of the plant variety, letting Ellis fantasize about his 'someday' yard that he can landscape to his heart's content. But all that walking got this little one all riled up, I've been kicked all day. We've also decided that since we can't seem to decide on a name we'll go with my super cute youngest niece, Annaston's suggestion, Hockey Puck. For some reason, this nickname has stuck, so from now on we have a little Hockey Puck in there.
I'm so glad to have finally convinced myself to get my butt off the couch, open the windows, and get some housework done this weekend. We've got at least two more beautiful days coming but sadly I'll be stuck inside working on school work. Guess I'll have to take some clean/sun soaking breaks :o)


No comments:
Post a Comment