Saturday, March 23, 2013

Lil OB's officially present

My baby bump literally went from non existent to full on within 24 hours. Our first day in FL (20 wks) this little one decided it was time to pop! I told Ellis the baby just expanded in the heat :) I was convinced it would go back down but at 21 wks the bump is still around. Good thing I brought maternity clothes with us!

So this baby is most active right when I get out of bed and just before I go back to bed at night. He/she is definitely responsive to puppy barks, every time the dogs here get rowdy this little starts wiggling!

We head home tomorrow, which is happy and sad all at once, but I suppose it has to be done, I'd like to pretend our kitty misses us. So in the meantime, although I swore I wouldn't take or make public belly pics, I figure why not?! So here's our 21 wk baby belly.



No comments:

Post a Comment