You can clearly tell which was leaving and which was arriving, I'm amazed at how happy this kid is at unGodly hours of the morning! He was such a great little flier! Slept for a little bit and played the rest of the way, which was great considering we had a pretty good drive ahead of us (we flew into NH and drove into VT). That said, when we left Baltimore it was chilly but pretty tolerable. When we landed in Manchester? Well...take a look...
And by that night....
This poor little southern girl didn't quite know what to do with all the cold and snow! But, luckily there are some great things to do up there, like...touring Ben & Jerrys. Who cares if it's -5 outside, it's nice and toasty inside and there's always time for ice cream!!
![]() |
| Someone was a little upset that he couldn't try the free sample |
We also did a little outdoor shopping and took a quick (very quick) peek at Lake Champlain, yep we're rebels like that.
![]() |
| Had to bundle up!! |
![]() |
| I hear there's a lake somewhere out there...all I see is snow though |
![]() |
| Play time with Jackie |
![]() |
| Nighttime cuddles before bed |
And Rick even tried his hand at this whole baby thing...I think he won Finn over (not that I had any doubts)
And how do you resist two handsome guys and their babies??
And one more question, what happens when the four of us are stuck inside when it's insanely cold out? Umm an attempt at frozen bubbles with some improvised materials of course!!
We had such a great visit and can't wait to go back!! And although Jude (the cat) is still not sure about Finn, I think he made a pretty good impression on Rick and Jackie (look at that face...how could he not??) :o)
Next up, 5 months. How did that happen so quick?!











No comments:
Post a Comment