Sunday, January 26, 2014

Chompers

Our baby is getting his first tooth!!  I can't believe it, it's not time!

He's been a drooly mess for weeks so we knew he was working on it but he hasn't been abnormally fussy, just a little here and there, and is still eating and sleeping just fine.  Looking back, there may have been a couple of signs; his head's been a little warm and rosy/flushed cheeks.  Other than that everything else has been normal.  He just happened to seem unusually grumpy and pained the other night at bed time, we figured his belly, so the next day I checked to see if his gums were inflamed (it's what the doctor told us to look out for).  Nope, not at all inflamed but there was a little white dot where there shouldn't be.  Looks like those gummy grins are going to coming to an end sooner than I'd hoped.  :o(  We're so so happy to see all that he's doing now and growing into but so very sad that our baby is getting so big! 

No comments:

Post a Comment