Disclaimer: I apologize I'm just getting this one up...I have this problem with deciding which pictures to share. They're all so cute and I can never decide! Anyway, on to the blog.....
Whew, what a crazy busy Christmas/New Year we had but it was super fun! Finn definitely had a great first Christmas. Before Christmas we made the trip back up to Connecticut to spend some time with our northern family and then after Christmas Finn finally got to meet his Nana who came to visit all the way from Arkansas! He helped make some cookies for Santa, well....helped in his own way. He's even pretty good at the ole unwrapping business.
We had a wonderfully quiet Christmas day together just the three of us, which mainly consisted of me and Ellis eating way too much food, watching lots of Christmas movies, and playing with all the new toys (Ellis too).
So I'll just leave it with some baby pictures (because I know that's really the only reason anyone checks this out) :o)
![]() |
| Our Christmas week |
| Santa's cookies and milk |
| Ellis' first 'Santa' Christmas Eve |
| "You want me to wear that?!" |
| "Whoa! Toys!" |
| He clearly loved his stocking stuffers |
So...what comes after Christmas?? NEW YEARS!!!
We rang in 2014 with the Italians, and some other Europeans, at 6 pm our time, like the true party animals we are, even Ellis and I hit the sack at 10 pm...no midnight in this house! We figured it would come even if we were asleep...we were right.


No comments:
Post a Comment