The last items on our check list have been checked and we are ready to go!! I spent most of the last two weeks on the phone between the nurses in the clinic, insurance company, pharmacies, and financial counselor for the clinic getting all of the final details ironed out and ensuring our medications would be here in time (no 3 week wait for us!). This morning the FedEx man brought the most wonderful thing.....
And inside it was.....
My medications!! Which means we get to get started....tomorrow!! Whoa! After almost an entire year of waiting and working toward this, we're both still in disbelief that it's here. Not to mention I'm a little afraid after staring at all those needles! Speaking of needles, I started acupuncture yesterday and let me tell you, it is fabulous! I cannot remember the last time I felt so relaxed and completely clear headed, I'm so happy we decided to add this to the routine.
Anyway, stay tuned, things are about to start getting good (hopefully).
No comments:
Post a Comment