Sunday, March 10, 2013

Giggle fits

If you had asked me, or even Ellis, before getting pregnant we probably both would have bet everything we had that I'd be that pregnant lady that would cry at the drop of a hat and fly off the handle for someone looking at me the wrong way.  But, I still haven't figured out why, I've seemed to have gone the complete opposite direction.  Aside from one crying fit, which there was a legitimate excuse for, I've been stuck in giggle fits.  I will laugh at the most ridiculous stuff, which leads Ellis to laugh at me, which makes me laugh more.  It's beginning to get out of hand around here.  I just keep telling him that this means we must have a happy baby!  :o)  And the harder I laugh the more this baby moves around, I'm sure at this point the poor little one would like to sleep!

On a another note, we have FINALLY been able to get out of this house!  Nice weather is finally making it's way our direction!  WOO HOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment