Our 20 week old Lil OB has proven to be quite the
independent baby. Yesterday was our
Anatomy Scan, to take various measurements and check the organs to make sure
this little one looks healthy, this is also when others would find out the sex,
but so far the ultrasound tech is the only one to know what this little one
is. :o)
After 45 mins of seeing lots of bones this little one was just too
mobile and stubborn for the tech to get all the pictures she needed, which
means we’ll mostly likely be taking another look at the little wiggle worm in a
couple of weeks. Turns out baby O likes
to keep his/her head right at my belly button, which means my belly button is
probably going to be nonexistent soon…Ellis thinks it’s hilarious, I think he’s
hoping I wind up with an outie! He or
she is measuring a little big/ahead of schedule but I’m still sticking to that
August 3 date!
In other news, Lil OB is currently on his/her 3rd
flight so far (like, right now), this kid better be into travel because it’s
going to get a lot of it. So far, given
the kicking I’ve been getting, my guess is yes we like to fly. We’re currently heading to Florida for a
little spring break vacation and family visit.
This momma is most definitely ready for the beach and sunshine!
UPDATE: Day 1 is over and so far my feet have swollen for the first time; somehow my belly popped within a matter of hours; I already have a ridiculous sunburn (let's pray Lil OB gets Ellis' ability to tan!)
No comments:
Post a Comment